This is the first in my #WatchMe series. I’m going to try and make as much money in as short a time possible by Dropshipping.
Reminder, I’m going off of this system. So, here we go…
I’ve done two things today. I created a Facebook page for my store. I’m calling it STUFFker. Go there and LIKE it (that’ll help me as I go through this!)
I got a logo created a Fiverr for $6. Unbelievable!
Now, I just need to select a product.
I spent some time (really, not that much) finding a couple products that could work on AliExpress. Somehow I got drawn to baby stuff and socks.
Any of these could work. Which do would you choose?
- A = Mens Fun Designer Socks
- B = Unisex Copper-Infused Compression Socks
- C = Baby 0-12 mths Shoes (Option 1)
- D = Baby 0-12 mths Shoes (Option 2)
- E = (Keep Looking)
Here is the formula:
- Find a product on AliExpress. Something under $3. Make sure that it is from a reputable supplier (lots of positive reviews). Connect with them briefly and let them know your intent. They know the game.
- Create a Shopify storefront ($29/mo for basic)
- Create a post that says something like: “FREE ________, just pay shipping”.
- Boost the post or run an ad campaign to a highly targeted audience that drives them to the Shopify product page.
- Place the order with the supplier.
Let’s say your cost is $3. You sell the shipping at $9.99. BOOM! That’s $7 profit minus the cost of your Facebook advertising costs. This can be a wild card, yes. But I’m seeing very low estimates in my research to this point.
I’m going to find a couple products and run an experiment. Feel free to follow along and see how much we can make with this system. 🙂